“It’s not the load that breaks you down. It’s the way you carry it.” C. S. Lewis WEDNESDAY JULY 25 : Got to sleep in a little. Felt like I was hist by a small truck. Always so exhausted after seizures or near seizures. Tough to get myself moving. But I did it. I keep doing it. Smudge to start the day. True day of rest. Did some writing. Really didn’t do much of anything else. Stuck to the Carnivore Diet. Feel full all the time, and a little bloated, but noticing less carb cravings than last week. Stopped eating by 9 pm, & began Partial Fast . Did some reading and writing. Walked Momo, with Cutting Practice . Read to wind the night down. THURSDAY JULY 26 : Felt like a good night of deep sleep. Started day with Smudge. Partial Fast. Felt better than I did yesterday. T orque and Twist Plyometric Tabata Workout - Brief, for the same reason as this weeks other workouts, but with more intensity. Two Tabata Style Circuits, without rest, each of: Yard Spri...
Comments
Post a Comment