“Do less. Do it harder” Vince Gironda Week 6 of 6 of Gironda Lean Build Phase comes after few unscheduled days off due to gym availability. At my age a little time off is never a bad thing. This will probably be my last training week before taking the holidays off to let my body recover and go into the New year fresh and recovered. SUNDAY DEC 10: Bit of a rough night. Tossed and turned a lot. Feverish. Nothing I can’t handle. Today ended up being a day off due to the gym not being available. Slept in pretty late, so I managed to get a full night’s sleep. I think. Even laid in bed like Rene Descartes, just letting my mind wander, before getting up. Not active at all except for dog walks. Watched a recent UFC Card- Holloway vs. Aldo. Too old to stay up late for most of these cards now, so I tend to watch them a little after the fact. At least my trainer brain got a bit of a workout. Still love watching fights and breaking them down. No matter how much you know, breaki...
Comments
Post a Comment