JULES’ TRAINING & DIET DIARY- FAT BURNING AND CLEANSE WEEK 7 AUG 27- AUG 30






SUNDAY AUG 27: Didn’t schedule any clients today and didn’t exercise, because I’m coming off of a long stretch of no sleep and stayed out last night to watch the Mayweather/McGregor fight. Actually did sleep, and even got to sleep in. Bad sleep hangover though. After long periods of sleep, that first night that you do get sleep can leave me tired and listless. Kept my diet very solid. Sat outside for a while. Wrote quite a bit. Read. Stopped eating at 8 pm. TV for a while and then meditation and reading to wind down.
MONDAY AUG 28: Got some more sleep. 2 days in a row. I’m getting spoiled. Been holding at around 185 lbs. Goal is still to get down to 180, but a human being is far too complex a system to be broken down into a few simple numbers, so I don’t want to get caught up in just that goal. I use it merely as a guideline. Partial Fast. Smudge. Yoga. Meditate. Short Dog Run to Townson Fitness to work with my first client. Not a very busy day. Got in my own workout in between clients. Functional Strength Work inside the gym. Finished with stretch and meditation. Broke Fast around 8 pm with a single meal of a handful of dried figs for fibre and chicken. Then back to Partial Fast. This week, the goal really is about cleaning out my system and getting my gut back to a healthier environment. Watched Game of Thrones season finale. (That got my heart rate up...). Meditate and read to wind down.
TUESDAY AUG 29: Tuesday didn’t start out quite as well. Struggled a bit with sleep the night before. Did sleep, just not much. Woke up earlier than intended and couldn’t fall back to sleep. Decided to make the best of it. Smudged. Meditated. And did a longer Yoga session. Muscles were tired and sore from the intense workout from the day before so a longer less rushed session helped. Went in to Townson Fitness earlier and got in a core and boxing based workout before my first client. That also enabled me to go home during a gap between clients, eat a larger home cooked meal and lie down before going back to the gym. Was struggling a bit when I got back to the gym, but things started to kick back in place and, while I may not have been on my A game, I definitely had my head back in the game. Came home. Watched some TV. Turned off all the electronics. Meditated. And read to wind down.



“Great works are performed not by strength but by perseverance.”
Samuel Johnson

#fitness #nutrition  #fitnesstips #fittips

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

faller Chapter 5 Dianne

faller - the whole thing so far...

faller Chapter 7 Suckers