Lion, Kèn:ri'ks – Spirit Animal



Lion, Kèn:ri'ks, speaks of Strength and Courage. But she also reminds me that Lion is the one big cat who does not hunt or live alone. Lion is the cat who cooperates, who communes, who Dances and Hunts with others in order to survive. Giving yourself over to others and trusting others requires more courage than most of us think. Lion does not stand alone. Neither do any of us. As someone with Asperger’s, I am not someone who plays well with others. Lion is a foreign animal to me and to all my Ancestors. Yet I know that I would not be here without the help and the love of so many friends, family and even strangers. My instinct is to stand alone, to push all others away. But that is the easy way, the fearful way for me. Real courage for me, the courage of  Kèn:ri'ks, is to know and to remember that I cannot truly stand alone, and I do not truly want to stand alone. Real courage is knowing that it is love that has kept me here, and the courage of others. Real courage is being grateful to those others and that it is so. A group of Lions is called a Pride for a reason.
https://www.spirit-animals.com/lion-symbolism/
#spiritanimal #shamanoracle #totem #lion

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

faller Chapter 5 Dianne

faller - the whole thing so far...

faller Chapter 7 Suckers