SPIRIT OF CHALLENGE



Coming today in conjunction with Akshótha, Grandmother Storyteller, Spirit of Challenge speaks to me of the Challenge to properly honour my own Akshótha, my own Tóta, and the Spirits of all those who have been part of my Story, to tell that Story, to tell the many Stories that I have been Gifted by so many others. I have begun to tell my Stories, but I have not committed fully to the Sharing of those Stories. This, my year of Raven, Challenges me to leave the safety of my nest and to reach out and let those Stories fly as they were meant to do. My time is running down, and I can no longer play it safe. I dare not dishonour the Gift of those stories by not fully sharing them with the world. The Spirits Challenge me today to do more to share those Stories. Raven Challenges me to be more bold and courageous, to be Larger than I have allowed myself to be in the telling of these Stories. I am listening. I do hear the Challenge. I do hear Raven. And I will open up my own Spirit and Speak.



#spiritofchallenge #shamanoracle #shaman #oracle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

faller Chapter 5 Dianne

faller - the whole thing so far...

faller Chapter 7 Suckers