The Journeyer



Coming in conjunction with Akhsótha Rainbow Dancer, the Journeyer speaks to me of the spiritual Journey that I have been on and the many people who have shared and are sharing that Journey with me. And it is all of the people in my life, all of the people in my past, all of the Ancestors and all those people who are now in my life who make it possible for me to exist at all. And it is together with all of those people, joined in the Dance that is Existence, that makes this Life have meaning. Together we are strong. Together the colours make light. This Journey is only possible with the help, with the love, and with the good graces of others. It is our good fortune to make this Journey together. It is my good fortune to be joined by so many wonderful souls on this Journey. I am deeply thankful to them. And I am deeply thankful that they have chosen to share this part of the Journey with me.


#thejourneyer #shaman #oracle #oraclecards

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

faller Chapter 5 Dianne

faller - the whole thing so far...

faller Chapter 7 Suckers