Little Okwari, Little Bear (For my newborn great nephew Hudson...)

Little Okwari, Little Bear
(For my newborn great nephew Hudson...)

You were born under the sign of your Great Grandmother’s Clan
The sign of Okwari, the Bear
She, Okwari, is a great protector
and will always keep you safe
Your Great Great Grandmother, your Great Tóta
Who, like Okwari, had great Ka'shatsténhshera,
great Power
and great Atonhnhetshera
great Spirit
She will always keep you strong and safe
Welcome to this earth, little Okwari
Little Dancer of Joy
You have come surrounded by great Love
Those who are here
And those who walked before us
You are loved
You are made of Love
Welcome, Welcome
Little Okwari
Little Dancer of Joy
You will always walk
a protected and a welcome path

This is the sign that came to me on the day that my great nephew, Hudson, came into this world, on the day that my lovely, strong and so brave niece, Tabitha, along with her wonderful husband, Mike, gave their first birth. Okwari was my Tóta, my Grandmother, their Great Grandmother, and Hudson’s Great Great Grandmother’s Clan. For the Kanien'keha:ka, the Mohawk, you belong to the Clan of your female line. I am glad, I am filled with great joy that Okwari chose to show herself on the day of Hudson’s birth. It means that he will always walk with his Great Great Tóta, and under the protection and guidance of the Great Bear.


#spiritanimal #shamanoracle #totem #animal #julesdelorme #julesfdelorme #delormewriting #animalspirit #animalspiritguide #totemanimals #bear #okwari #ohkwari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

faller Chapter 5 Dianne

faller - the whole thing so far...

faller Chapter 7 Suckers