free

i once was child
many brokens ago
tender with all my tomorrows
blessed with my many possibilities
i once was a babe
only just then formed
seeking a mother's warmth
filled with my not yet dreams
i once was a thought
a mere opportunity
a before i knew what was me
not yet even a seed
i once was not
not so long ago
not yet desire or hope
not yet need or expectation
not yet solid
not yet formed
not yet seen

not yet me
not yet
not yet
ah, but then...
but then...
i was truly free




#writing #writer #writers #poetry #poem #poems #poet #JulesDelorme #JulesFDelorme #delormewriting #ScarboroughWritersFightClub #blind #native #indigenous #indigenousstory #indegenousstories #indigenousstorytelling #free

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

faller Chapter 5 Dianne

faller - the whole thing so far...

faller Chapter 7 Suckers