Pandemic Training Diary Week 3 Days 6 & 7

Pandemic Training Diary
Week 3 Days 6 & 7
I started day 6, Week 3 with another good night’s sleep. That’s almost a record for me! The pain was still there, a dull roar, but far less than I’ve been living with. Once again it was tempting to go at it hard because I felt better. I did do a Plyometric Workout, but I kept it brief and down to 2 sets of 2 circuits. (See my past post at: https://www.facebook.com/HITTScarborough for a description of this type of workout and the exercises involved). Bounds x 2, with Catch Chins x 20, with Rebounder High Knee Jumps x 20, and Rebounder Plyometric Push Ups x 20. Followed by Side Kick Bounds x 2, with Push Off Chins x 20, with Rebounder Double Jumps x 20, and Rebounder Sprawls x 20. Quick Stretch. Walk. A bit of rest. And then a Hike with a friend. That was it for exercise. My diet was not as healthy but not too far off point. Who am I kidding? One meal was Popeye’s chicken. So that one was way off point. But the rest was healthy and I’ve been pretty good for a few weeks now, so I thought I earned a cheat meal. Well, even if it wasn’t earned, I ate it. Took the rest of day easy. Walked Benji, with stretching and breathing, but other than that, just relaxed, watched TV and took it easy.
Day 7 was a scheduled day of rest. Slept well and slept in. (4 days of good sleep in a row is definitely a record for me!). Caught up on some writing and some paperwork. Kept my diet healthy. TV to wind down. A bit of a challenge not to be active when I was feeling better, but I know that I’m feeling better largely because I have taken complete rest days.

That’s it for Days 6 &7, Week 3. So far so good...



#metabolic #circuittraining #fatburn #6pack #proathlete #fitmodel #fitnessmodels #sixpackla #teamgallice #hiit #fitness #motivation #mi40 #mindfulmuscle #musclebuilding #mindfulmeathead #fit #instagood #ebonyfitness #gains #gainz #sherdz #health #menshealth #womenshealth #healthyliving #cardio #weightlifting #tracklife #Toronto #Scarborough #HITT_Pt #HITTScarborough #covid19 #coronavirus #pandemicfitness


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

faller Chapter 5 Dianne

faller - the whole thing so far...

faller Chapter 7 Suckers