Pandemic Fitness Diary Phase 3 Week 1 Days 6 & 7

Pandemic Fitness Diary
Phase 3 Week 1 Days 6 & 7
I started day 6, Week 1 of Phase 3, still struggling with Back Pain. Walking like an old man when I first wake up and only getting a little better when I start moving. Hoping the reduced humidity that’s supposed to happen tonight will help. If not, it’s a victory to keep doing what I’m supposed to be doing. Not moving forward as I intended for this new phase. Not yet. But I’m not letting it force me to give up. Bodyweight Tabata Style Workout (See my past post at: https://www.facebook.com/HITTScarborough for a description of these exercises). 2 Sets of 2 Circuits: (Was supposed to add a 3rd Set this week. But my body’s just not there yet.) Yard Bounds x 2 Laps + Assisted Wide Grip Pull Ups x 20 (Increasing Resisitance and Reducing Reps for this 1 Exercise) + Walking Lunges x 10 Forward and 10 Backward + Push Ups x 50. Butt Kick Bounds x 2 Laps + Assisted Narrow Grip Pull Ups x 20 + Side Walking Lunges x 10 Forward and 10 Backward + Push Ups x 50. Standing Series Yoga. Walk. Boxing Work with a client. (Maintaining Social Distance of course...). Walk. Inversion Table Stretch and Progressive Relaxation. Sciatica Pain down from 8 or 9 to 4 or 5. Not going away. But at a point I can live with. Healing, particularly at my age, after living a very hard life, requires patience. When I was younger I could ignore the pain and I healed so rapidly that my Boxing Trainers kept asking if I was using steroids. I wasn’t. I just healed quickly. Now I heal much more slowly. And I have to learn to be patient with my body, to not get too frustrated when it seems like I’m moving backwards. There are going to be better days and worse days. You don’t get to survive what I’ve survived and do what I did in my life without their being a toll. Wrote. Read. Walked Benji. Read some more. Relaxation Yoga & Meditation. Inversion Table Stretch, Sit Ups 3 x 10, Progressive Relaxation and Mediation. Sciatica Pain down to a 3 or 4. Not so bad. Read some more to wind down.
Day 7, as always in this Phase, was a Rest Day. Did some shopping. Watched TV. Walked Benji. Pain around a 3 or 4. So, not so bad....
That’s it for Days 6 & 7, Phase 3 Week 1. So far so... Better. Still getting better.





#metabolic #circuittraining #fatburn #trainingover40 #over40fitness #trainingover50 #over50fitness #fitness #motivation #mi40 #mindfulmuscle #musclebuilding #fit #iaijutsu #iaido #gains #japanesesword #martialarts #health #menshealth #womenshealth #healthyliving #cardio #weightlifting #traditionalmartialarts #Toronto #Scarborough #HITT_Pt #HITTScarborough #covid19 #coronavirus #pandemicfitness #boxing #mma #mixedmartialarts #bennyurquidez #bennythejet #bennythejeturquidez #backpain #backinjury #sciatica #depression #boxing #shadowboxing #inversiontable #inversionstretching #inversiontraining

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

faller Chapter 5 Dianne

faller - the whole thing so far...

faller Chapter 7 Suckers